Dear Governors Inslee and Brown,
In the recent Columbia Gorge News’ report, “Energy Storage Project Moving Forward,” Eric Steimle, vice president of project development for Rye Development, is pictured posing on a hillside, an area that Rye would destroy as part of its pumped-storage hydroelectric development. An unabashed portrait, atop an article that only mentions the “potential” for loss or damage to tribal culturally significant resources once and as part of the development’s “environmental impacts.”
- DIET AIDE Oregon Veterans
- Vacasa needs housekeepers in the Columbia Gorge!
- MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN NORCOR
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
- SKAMANIA COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH
- CORRECTIONS TECHNICIAN NORCOR Corrections
- SKAMANIA COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS
- COOK Oregon Veterans' Home
- Environmental Health Technician Public
Headlines straight to your inbox!
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- School mandates in effect
- Variant surge peaks in Gorge
- National Championships in lawn mower racing held in Tygh Valley
- Harvest Moon Walk at Discovery Center Sept. 20
- City of The Dalles’ Dog River Pipeline project will improve future drought reserves
- Bar complaint against Nisley, Wolf referred to Disciplinary Counsel; Deputy DA under Nisley submits complaint
- Riverhawks seek home soccer win
- Eagles’ defense has ‘made great strides’