A reminder: Lyle Lions Club Christmas Food Boxes are waiting for those who call in advance and set a schedule for pick up, as it is by appointment only this year. Make that call now ... then set your reminder for the pick-up dates of either Saturday or Sunday, Dec. 19 or 20. Call Joan at 509…
December may be the season of giving — but it’s typically a challenging time to collect enough blood donations. Add in a pandemic, and this year could be even tougher than usual. That’s why the American Red Cross is urging those who are feeling well to give the gift of life by donating blood…
Voter turnout is running high throughout the Mid-Columbia, a reflection of acute concerns over ballot security throughout the U.S.
Also running for the District 3 position is Miland Walling, who did not respond to the questionnaire. Information on Walling can be found at www.facebook.com/MilandforCommissioner.
- Deputy Director of Transportation
- BILINGUAL PARA-EDUCATOR Bilingual
- HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
- ESTIMATOR Skamania PUD is
- CASHIER & FUEL ATTENDANT POSITIONS
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR of TRANSPORTATION
- HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR Oregon
- DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN City of
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Smokehouse
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR The Hood
Headlines straight to your inbox!
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Grant program offers rent, mortgage, and utility payment support to Klickitat and Skamania County residents
- Columbia suffers overtime football loss on road at Vancouver’s Seton Catholic
- Columbia High's Lockman named National Scholar
- Glenwood News: Corbin Schuster makes his mark in disease research
- Lyle News: Lyle food pantry schedule changes starting March 3
- Gorge leaders talk about changes and challenges to serving their publics
- Skamania County Sheriff's Office responds to fatal crash in Underwood
- Security breach of Washington State Auditor's Office effects 1.6M