THE DALLES — Take a Harvest Moon walk, Monday, Sept. 20 under the full moon on The Dalles’ Riverfront Trail. Enjoy a one hour interpretive nature walk with a Columbia Gorge Discovery Center astronomer and guide.
National Sports News
Three Babe Ruth teams, with players from The Dalles, Hood River and White Salmon, played a full local season this spring despite the many challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic. Local Babe Ruth baseball finished off the season on June 16.
Gorge Thunder 18U softball team traveled to Scottsdale, Ariz., for the Triple Crown Fall Showcase tournament Nov. 5, going 4-1 on the weekend and winding up a successful — and eventful — fall softball season, according to coach Jesse Bryan.
Zim’s and the season’s second-place team, finished in the same order after the Oct. 3-4 tournament at Collins Field in Hood River. The final games were played in sunny, windy conditions, a far cry from the 2019 storm-and-swamp the players endured in the final tournament, won by Brew Crushers…
Headlines straight to your inbox!
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- City holds special meeting to amend airport agreement
- Wasco County terminates state Marine Board contract
- 1A girls basketball roundup: Redside girls basketball extends win streak to 10
- Rowan leads Eagle girls to victory against St. Helens
- Riverhawk girls first place Tri-Valley after two wins
- TD basketball boys split first two league games
- Gorge girls skiers pace Mt. Hood race at Meadows
- Road trip to St. Helens gets HRV boys winning again