Oregon Second District Rep. Cliff Bentz told Columbia Gorge News he feels discussion of the 25th Amendment and Impeachment “are not productive toward the goal of a peaceful transition and will only divide our country more.”
Headlines straight to your inbox!
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- La Salle awaits Hood River in Friday football opener; Dufur, South Wasco and Sherman also open belated 2020 seasons this weekend
- The Dalles Police Officer Kienlen placed on Brady List
- ‘Gorge Night In’ event March 10
- Sense of Place lecture features OSU Extension
- Community groups in the Gorge reach out as SDS prepares for sale
- Pandemic opens doors for Mosier
- COVID-19 risk levels drop as virus takes a dive
- Water issue brought on by Google's proposed expansion to be addressed