Mark Twain is quoted as saying, “Whiskey is for drinking. Water is for fighting over.” Most of us understand the value of water, and depending on where you live, you may have a lot of water or very little. We don’t know a lot about groundwater and how long it will sustain us as we continue t…
Headlines straight to your inbox!
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- La Salle awaits Hood River in Friday football opener; Dufur, South Wasco and Sherman also open belated 2020 seasons this weekend
- The Dalles Police Officer Kienlen placed on Brady List
- ‘Gorge Night In’ event March 10
- Sense of Place lecture features OSU Extension
- Community groups in the Gorge reach out as SDS prepares for sale
- Pandemic opens doors for Mosier
- COVID-19 risk levels drop as virus takes a dive
- Water issue brought on by Google's proposed expansion to be addressed