Fat can be stubborn and even with diet and exercise, it can still linger. It is frustrating. So, you try more drastic diets or add more time at the gym but those fatty places that just won’t go away.
What if you could get rid of imperfections in your facial skin?m Facial peels are a very safe and effective way to do just that. Peels often times conjure up visions of raw peeling skin. In fact most peels have very little visible peeling.
Our hormones in many ways are the essence of life. They make us women and enable us to do spectacular things. However, during times of transition (pregnancy, PMS, menopause, signiﬁcant stress), hormonal imbalances can lead to signiﬁcant problems and make life quite uncomfortable.
Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC). Not a sexy topic. However, HVAC is the single most important engineered component that makes our homes and work environments comfortable to inhabit.
Poor drainage can cause problems including standing water, mud, dead grass, and even structural damage or water intrusion. These issues can affect the aesthetics and property values of our homes. As we work on our yards this spring, we should plan on how to best convey and treat our runoff during the next rainy season.
The idea that fat could be frozen away sounds like science fiction and seems like a far-fetched idea. But it is not, and it is rooted in research done by scientists at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston – a center affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
It is possible to move walls. Structural Engineering Analyst Robert Corbett knows the trick is finding the right beam to provide the necessary support.
There are a lot of names for the bluish and reddish lines and spots on our bodies – spider veins, telangiectasias, facial veins, port-wine stains, venous lakes and angiomas.
When we see lines on our face, we immediately blame the sun, our age, and body changes. Those things don't deserve all the blame. Our facial muscles have helped create those lines. There are ways to help those muscles relax.
Headlines straight to your inbox!
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Obituary: Jimmy Guthrie
- Mugen Noodle Bar blends culinary traditions
- Flagstone residents removed from facility
- First Hood River County COVID-19 fatality reported
- Learning at a distance: ‘It’s not easy’: Families maneuver school, work and equity concerns
- Obituary: Tim Boyette
- A long struggle for space: Warming shelters transition to a non-congregate, socially-distant model
- Obituary: Donald Carpenter
- Downtown trick-or-treat events canceled
- Obituary: Kraig Hull
- Mid-Columbia Senior Center hosts surplus sale Saturday
- Master Gardeners: Houseplants: A winter oasis
- Dickey Farms hosts 'Mini Harvest Fest' for kids this weekend
- Police reports, Oct. 21 edition
- Glenwood News: Get ready for ‘Shoebox Season,’ cattle on the road
- Lyle Community News: Dallesport-Murdock Fire Dept. will hold Halloween open house
- Candidate profiles: US Senate district #3, Washington
- Candidate profiles:Klickitat County Commissioner District #3