Details for PORT OF HOOD RIVER
The Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) is responsible for the general areas of Finance, Human Resources, Risk Management, IT, tolling systems, camera technology, secured payment systems, and supervision of tolling and office staff. Specific areas of focus include personnel administration, payroll, benefits; property, casualty insurance as well as workers compensation benefits, property management tasks including billing and collections; budgeting; financial accounting and reporting; audit support; investments; debt management; IT infrastructure design and implementation; construction and grant tracking; fixed asset and records retention management. The CFO directly supervises an Assistant Finance Manager or Senior Accountant, Finance Specialist, several Office Specialists, Customer Service Staff, and up to 13 Bridge personnel. The CFO routinely carries out unique financial planning and financial analysis projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
Potential applications should submit their resume, CV, and completed Employment Application form (download at https://portofhoodriver.com/about-the-port/employment/) via email to Michael McElwee, Executive Director at email@example.com, or by regular mail to: Port of Hood River, Attn: Michael McElwee, 1000 E. Port Marina Drive, Hood River, OR 97031.
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Teacher dismissal draws condemnation
- Smiths celebrate 70th anniversary
- Deaths and services: Nov. 24, 2021
- Obituary: Dan Lindley
- Obituary: Ronald Leigh
- COVID-19 Update: 3 deaths reported in Wasco County
- SDS sale finalized
- Obituary: Edward Engblom
- Obituary: Rowdy Koster
- Starlight Parade kicks off ‘Shop Small Season’
- Senior center celebrates second annual Ageless Awards
- 1A basketball teams back after short turnaround
- Numbers, expectations up in TD wrestling room
- TDCC closes year with scramble
- HRV girls swimmers seek return to top of IMC and join boys
- First-year head coach welcomes 30-player turnout for Riverhawks
- Eagle girls look to continue along path to improvement
- HRV boys basketball back to relevancy after three winning seasons