Details for Mt. Adams Fruit PRODUCTION
Mt. Adams Fruit seeks an experienced Production Manager to oversee pear and apple line packing operations.
In this position, the production manager will be responsible to prepare operational schedules and coordinate packaging activities to ensure efficient production and quality. Additionally, the manager will review production reports to resolve operational, packaging and maintenance inefficiencies to reduce costs and delays. The manager will also be responsible for all packing employees along with line supervisors, leads and other key employees as they relate to our operations.
This position is a high impact role requiring the successful applicant to be a decision maker with great communication and employee management skills working with a diverse employee group. Weekend work is possible depending on sales and packing requirements.
Competitive starting wage depending on experience. Full benefits package; medical, dental, vacation and company sponsored 401 (k) for qualifying employees.
Send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Teacher dismissal draws condemnation
- Smiths celebrate 70th anniversary
- Deaths and services: Nov. 24, 2021
- Obituary: Dan Lindley
- Obituary: Ronald Leigh
- COVID-19 Update: 3 deaths reported in Wasco County
- SDS sale finalized
- Obituary: Edward Engblom
- Obituary: Rowdy Koster
- Starlight Parade kicks off ‘Shop Small Season’
- Senior center celebrates second annual Ageless Awards
- 1A basketball teams back after short turnaround
- Numbers, expectations up in TD wrestling room
- TDCC closes year with scramble
- HRV girls swimmers seek return to top of IMC and join boys
- First-year head coach welcomes 30-player turnout for Riverhawks
- Eagle girls look to continue along path to improvement
- HRV boys basketball back to relevancy after three winning seasons