Details for Mental Health Therapists-School Based in White Salmon and Goldendale
We are looking for School Based Mental Health Therapists to work as part of the treatment team to provide direct counseling and therapeutic support to students in a school setting. These positions will work full time (40 hrs/wk), 200 days per year.
- Work with students and their guardians in the development of an individual support plan which is strength based, measurable, and assists students in meeting their goals.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling, provide care coordination services as indicated for students in accordance with the individual support plan and evaluation recommendations.
- Work in an environment with students with mental health challenges including but not limited to self-injurious behaviors.
- Assess for need and submit referrals as clinically indicated for students on caseload.
- Administer and assess evidence-based measurement tools to track student improvement, success and readiness for service conclusion.
- Maintain complete and timely documentation as required by law, district policy and administrative regulations.
- Support and implement ESD 112 agency policies and procedures.
- Actively participate as a member of multidisciplinary team including but not limited to guardians and other natural supports, IEP teams, school and district staff, community treatment team members, and other team members as indicated.
- Provide consultation, education and training for staff as directed by the program director or supervisor.
Minimum/Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Master's degree or higher in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Experience working with social/emotional at-risk youth.
- Experience with social/emotional support or therapy.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold or ability to obtain a unrestricted Washington license (LMHC, LMFT, or LICSW).
- Experience and understanding of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), including multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS).
- Experience working in a school setting.
- Experience working with Special Education students and/or programs.
- Familiar with Washington mental health agencies and resources.
For a complete list of job functions and qualifications, and to apply, visit the online posting at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/esd112/jobs/3171656
- Mental Health Therapists-School Based in White Salmon and Goldendale
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER 4 Insitu
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District Loan Fund Manager
- IT Support Technician Klickitat PUD Goldendale
- OFFICE MANAGER Planning Department
- St. Mary's Academy Teaching Position
- TRUCK DRIVER HOOD RIVER
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
- Seeking Warming Shelter Operations Manager
- Staking Engineer Klickitat PUD-White Salmon
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Death Notice: Don Nunamaker
- Lost Paco treks 18 miles to Mt. Defiance
- Obituary: Curtiss Buster
- Abigail Elder named HR city manager
- Obituary: William “Chuck” Hickerson Jr.
- Obituary: Jeffrey Miller
- Mosbrucker calls for reversing some police reforms
- New Gorge Response Team offers volunteer training
- Obituary: Bertha Elliott
- Obituary: Donald Hoffman
- Port of HR announces two daytime closures of Hood River-White Salmon Interstate Bridge on Oct. 18
- Police reports, Oct. 13, 2021
- Valley Christian hosts Christmas sale Nov. 6
- This week in history: Oct. 13, 2021
- The City Council: A fictional narrative of rural life in the American West: Episode 172: Early Roads and Bridges
- Senior Living: Happiness can be elusive amidst life’s challenges
- Gorge Local — In Business: Neon sign museum lights up TD mainstreet
- COVID and the Arts: For HRVHS theater, music departments, adaptability is crucial