Details for Mental Health Therapist (School Based) - Goldendale School District
ESD 112 is hiring a Mental Health Therapist (School Based) to serve middle school and high school students in the Goldendale School District.The Mental Health Therapist works as part of the treatment team to provide direct counseling and therapeutic support to students. This position will be serving in person, full-time, working 200 days per year. Salary placement will be determined based on experience, education and licenses held. The salary for this position will be $51,023.95-$57,263.94.
- Work with students and their guardians in the development of an individual support plan which is strength based, measurable, and assists students in meeting their goals.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling, provide care coordination services as indicated for students in accordance with the individual support plan and evaluation recommendations.
- Work in an environment with students with mental health challenges including but not limited to self-injurious behaviors.
- Actively participate as a member of multidisciplinary team including but not limited to guardians and other natural supports, IEP teams, school and district staff, community treatment team members, and other teaM members as indicated.
- Assess for need and submit referrals as clinically indicated for students on caseload.
- Administer and assess evidence-based measurement tools to track student improvement, success and readiness for service conclusion.
- Maintain complete and timely documentation as required by law, district policy and administrative regulations.
- Support and implement ESD 112 agency policies and procedures.
- Provide consultation, education and training for staff as directed by the program director or supervisor.
- Master's degree or higher in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Experience working with social/emotional at-risk youth.
- Experience with social/emotional support or therapy.
For a complete list of job functions, qualifications, and to apply, please visit the online job posting at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/esd112/jobs/3569029
- VAN DRIVER Senior Services
- CORRECTIONS TECHNICIAN NORCOR Corrections
- REGISTERED NURSE NORCOR CORRECTIONS
- POLICE OFFICER CLOSING DATE
- Goldendale School District Opportunities
- SKAMANIA COUNTY IS SEEKING
- State of Washington Social Service Specialist Positions - Stevenson Office
- DISPATCHER CLOSING DATE: Open
- CLERICAL ADMIN. ASST. II
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Obituary: Mark Nykanen
- Death notices and service announcements: Oct. 5, 2022
- Obituary: Joseph and Eleanor Bryan
- Bickleton Highway collision kills Roosevelt resident
- Obituary: Demetra “Dee” Apperson
- Death notices and service announcements: Sept. 28, 2022
- Obituary: Vern Miller
- Obituary: Nancy Moore
- Obituary: Bruce Morris
- Behind the Scenes: Remembering Ailene
- Worker shortage, enrollment decline challenge district schools
- Four officers receive lifesaving award
- Gorge Local — In Business: Local mom takes reselling business from online to The Dalles
- Gorge to participate in National ‘Arts & Economic Prosperity 6’ study
- Oregon Agricultural Trust launches Cheers to the Land campaign
- Wy’east class of 1967 holds reunion in August
- Glenwood News: Glenwood High students receive more good news
- Police Reports: Oct. 5, 2022