Details for Hiring School District LPN for Stevenson-Carson School District
Educational Servie District 112 is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work 35 hrs/wk in the Stevenson-Carson School District. School year schedule means you get weekends, holidays and summers off! Full benefit package.
Under the direction of the Regional School Nurse, the School District LPN implements, manages and delivers school health services to schools districts and /or agencies. The school nurse scope of practice is defined by law and regulation and professional school nursing standards.
- Assess and provide for students with health concerns, life threatening medical conditions and medically fragile students, including medication and treatment administration.
- Implement student health care plans and emergency plans as directed by the Regional School Nurse.
- Provide nursing care within scope of practice following district policies and procedures and state guidelines.
- Collaborate and consult with the Regional School Nurse and other staff to identify and address school safety and environmental health needs.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to medication and treatment administration, immunizations, screening results and injury records.
- Serve as an advocate for the health rights of students as a profession liaison between the school, family and health community.
- Collaborate with the RSN to coordinate and implement mandated health screenings.
- Collect health care services data.
- Participate in health-promoting and prevention efforts.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a valid Washington State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Current CPR/1st aid certification.
For a complete list of job functions and qualifications, or to apply visit the online job posting: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/esd112/jobs/3239213
- St. Mary's Academy Teaching Position
- Special Education Paraeducators in Cook and Lyle, WA
- Mental Health Therapists-School Based in White Salmon and Goldendale
- Skamania PUD No. 1 is Seeking Temporary, Full-time Journeyman Lineman
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
- Seeking Warming Shelter Operations Manager
- IT Support Technician Klickitat PUD Goldendale
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER 4 Insitu
- TRUCK DRIVER HOOD RIVER
- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Death Notice: Don Nunamaker
- Lost Paco treks 18 miles to Mt. Defiance
- Obituary: Curtiss Buster
- Abigail Elder named HR city manager
- Obituary: William “Chuck” Hickerson Jr.
- Obituary: Jeffrey Miller
- Mosbrucker calls for reversing some police reforms
- New Gorge Response Team offers volunteer training
- Obituary: Donald Hoffman
- Obituary: Bertha Elliott
- Port of HR announces two daytime closures of Hood River-White Salmon Interstate Bridge on Oct. 18
- Police reports, Oct. 13, 2021
- Valley Christian hosts Christmas sale Nov. 6
- This week in history: Oct. 13, 2021
- The City Council: A fictional narrative of rural life in the American West: Episode 172: Early Roads and Bridges
- Senior Living: Happiness can be elusive amidst life’s challenges
- Gorge Local — In Business: Neon sign museum lights up TD mainstreet
- COVID and the Arts: For HRVHS theater, music departments, adaptability is crucial