Details for GIS/CAD Technician or Utility Worker
Come join Wasco Electric Cooperatives team as a GIS/CAD Technician or Utility Worker. Visit www.wascoelectric.com/jobs for details. Candidates would provide advanced-level support to the Engineering and Operations Department. Performs a variety of duties including, but not limited to, GIS workforce/mapping oversight, AutoCAD drawings, work orders, inventory, and reporting. Work is performed under the immediate supervision of the Engineering Manager. This position is a full-time, non-exempt, position.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Three dead in collision on I-84 near The Dalles
- Two White Salmon teenagers crash car into The Hook basin
- Drug ring had ties to Hood River
- Deaths and services: Dec. 1, 2021 edition
- Covid-19 update: County death count continues to rise
- Obituary: Orville Blaylock
- Obituary: Teddy Smith
- Mountain View Cycles, teacher find new bike for student
- Obituary: Dan Lindley
- White Salmon: Short-term rental rules explored
- Holiday Kickoffs in Hood River, White Salmon
- 1A Girls Basketball roundup
- Short-handed Riverhawks attend jamboree
- 1A Basketball roundup: Redsides start 2-0, top Wallowa, Joseph
- Eagles girls beat Estacada, end long winless streak
- Three dead from fiery head-on collision near The Dalles Dam
- Columbia boys lose at Goldendale
- Bruins best opponents at Goldendale tourney