Details for Legal Assistant
Criminal defense firm w/offices HR & TD seeks half time legal asst. Possibility of full time future employment. Spanish speaking a big plus. Mail resume and cover letter to Law Firm, 116 Oak St #8, Hood River, OR 97031. No phone calls or emails.
- Wireman Apprentice
- Journeyman Wireman
- CARPENTER/ LABORER No experience
- WISHRAM SCHOOL FULL TIME
- CLERICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III
- SKAMANIA COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District Program Manager
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
- LEGAL ASSISTANT Criminal defense
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Off-duty corrections deputy rescues boy
- Deaths and services, July 28, 2021 edition
- Bar complaint filed against Nisley, Wolf
- New police rules create confusion: Changes in Washington state law enforcement being implemented
- Granddaughter of Hood River residents named to U.S. Olympic Swim Team Bella Sims qualifies for Team USA Swimming
- Predator and pest control changes considered for Wasco County
- Obituary: Monica Harris
- Obituary: Charlotte Rouse
- Obituary: Herbert Weed
- Obituary: Justin Su
- Wasco County reports 44 COVID cases in three days this week
- Obituary: Rhonda Davidson
- News in brief: July 28, 2021
- Wasco County planning improvements for health offices
- American Rescue Plan Act and Sen. Chuck Thomsen aid the development of Lot 1
- Study highlights serious need for childcare in Klickitat County
- WS enacts short-term rental moratorium
- Campbell named health district director