Details for Surplus Bus For Sale
The Lyle School District #406 is giving notice per RCW 28A.335.180 of property declared surplus/obsolete by the Board of Directors. The Surplus property is available to public, private schools or general public. Item for bid is an “AS IS” 2007 Bluebird D84D School bus mileage at 195,363. Available to view at Lyle Bus Barn property with appointment. Property will be sold by highest dollar amount, in a sealed bid, with minimum bid to be no less than $1,000. Sealed bids may be mailed, or physically turned in, at the Lyle School District Office. Mailing address is Po Box 368 Lyle WA 98635. Bids will be opened in the regular July board meeting, and highest bidder notified. Please include contact information in bid. The regular July Board meeting will be held July 28th 2021. 509-365-2191
- Wanted Orchard Equipment Operator/Basic Maintenance person.
- Join the Columbia Gorge
- MAINTENANCE MANAGER NORCOR Corrections
- Horizon Christian Hiring Full & Part Time Teachers
- ASSEMBLY MECHANIC & WELDER Signing
- GENERAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN
- St. Mary's Teaching Positions
- HOOD RIVER COUNTY IS
- Permit Specialist - The Dalles
This year our dine and drink business locations throughout the Gorge have suffered with closures. You can help support your favorites by purchasing take out and gift cards. Many of these business will offer curb-side delivery and some will deliver to your home. Let’s keep the Gorge going strong!
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Columbia Gorge News
Sign up to receive notifications when a new Columbia Gorge News e-Edition is published.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Receive weekly updates on obituaries and death notices.
Oregon Capital Press
Oregon Capital Press presented by Columbia Gorge News
Receive updates on upcoming promotions and special sections.
Receive weekly updates on local sports news.
News and Info from our Community Partners
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Hood River man struck by lightning
- The Dalles high school grad accepted to top music school
- Gorge Local: In Business: Hood River’s newest bottle shop and lounge has something for everyone
- Deaths and services, June 23, 2021 edition
- Deaths and services, June 16, 2021 edition
- Obituary: Ruth Elsasser-Kolberg
- Window manufacturer expanding in Odell; housing highest bar to meeting worker needs
- Obituary: Robert Green
- Drought continues to expand in Gorge
- Last Stop Saloon fined by OSHA
- Lyle alumnus models resilience for next generation of grads
- Wasco County plans in-person meeting July 7
- School board hears safety exercise report at June 9 meeting
- Wasco County to seek support from Gorge Commission
- News in brief, June 23, 2021 edition
- Budget returns trolleys to downtown: $54 million budget adopted with wide-ranging project support
- Proposed grant would survey public access roads; wildfire mitigation, evacuation routes explored
- Second solar farm planned